Please read and retain a copy.
1. Provisional bookings will be held for 7 days before the deposit is due.
2. We regret we are unable to accept bookings from anyone under 18 years of age.
3. Hire price includes free delivery to Hampshire & Wiltshire. Out of area bookings can be arranged at an additional charge based on a cost of £1.30 per mile unless otherwise agreed.
4. JoJo Bell Tents undertakes to deliver, erect & furnish your bell tent to the agreed location on the first day of the commencement of your booking (unless booking is for tent hire only where collection will be from JoJo Bell Tents in Hampshire). JoJo Bell Tents will dismantle and remove all equipment from the agreed location on the day of termination of your hire period.
5. Whilst JoJo Bell Tents will do everything possible to ensure that your tent is erected by the agreed time, no responsibility or liability can be accepted for delays due to road accidents or severe traffic problems.
6. JoJo Bell Tents accepts no responsibility or liability for damage or theft to any property left in the bell tents for the duration of the hire.
7. JoJo Bell Tents accepts no responsibility or liability for damage or injury to any member of your party that may occur whilst you are in occupation of the tent.
8. JoJo Bell Tents has Public Liability Insurance with cover up to £5,000,000.
1. Once your booking details have been agreed with JoJo Bell Tents, you will receive a booking form. This should be completed and returned to JoJo Bell Tents with an initial non-refundable deposit of £50 per tent, at which time this constitutes a binding contract.
2. Balance of hire payments are due 14 days before commencement of hire.
3. Payment can be made by bank transfer or by cheque (payable to JoJo Bell Tents).
4. A refundable damage deposit is required with balance of payment (14 days prior). This is charged at £100 per tent for all bookings except tent hire only where the damage deposit is £200. The damage deposit covers any damages or loss caused to the tents and equipment during the hire period. Should the £100 (all bookings except tent hire only)/£200 (tent hire only) damage deposit per tent be insufficient to cover costs incurred, you will be liable for the additional costs.
5. Your damage deposit will be refunded by bank transfer within 7 working days of end of hire, minus deductions if applicable, which will be fully itemised.
Tent Usage & Health & Safety
1. JoJo Bell Tents operates a strict no-smoking policy inside the bell tents. Smoking in the tents will forfeit your damage deposit immediately.
2. No cooking or gas appliances of any kind to be used inside the tents.
3. Fire pits, campfires and any other naked flames must be a minimum of 5m away from any tent and should not be left unattended.
4. Candles will not be provided where the hire includes children under the age of 16 years.
5. All candles must be extinguished before leaving the bell tent or before going to sleep.
6. We regret that dogs (other than assistance dogs) are not permitted in the tents.
7. To protect the flooring and furnishings, outdoor shoes should be removed at all times before entering the tents.
8. All rubbish / recycling must be removed on the final day prior to leaving the tent. JoJo Bell Tents reserves the right to levy a charge, which will be deducted from your damage deposit, for the removal of any rubbish or waste left in the tent.
9. During the period of hire you are responsible for the maintenance of all equipment. If for any reason you are not satisfied with the equipment provided, please notify us immediately and before use.
1. Your booking will be treated as cancelled if the balance of the hire payment is not received by us by the date specified on the booking form (14 days before your booking start date) or unless alternative payment terms have been agreed.
2. If you wish to cancel your booking once you have paid your initial deposit, please notify us immediately. In these circumstances your initial deposit is non-returnable and any contract is rendered void.
3. If you cancel once you have paid the full cost of your tent hire, we are unable to return any monies to you. JoJo Bell Tents recommends that you take out holiday insurance to cover any illness, cancellations or losses.
4. In the event of extreme or adverse weather conditions making it impossible to erect the bell tent(s), JoJo Bell Tents cannot accept any responsibility or liability for losses or other costs incurred as a result. In this situation, we will work with you to offer you an alternative option where possible.
5. JoJo Bell Tents reserves the right to cancel your hire booking at any time. In the unlikely event of this happening, a full refund will be made. However JoJo Bell Tents will not accept any responsibility or liability for losses or other costs incurred as a result.
Force Majeure (unforeseeable circumstances preventing someone from fulfilling a contract)
JoJo Bell Tents cannot accept any responsibility or liability for losses or other costs incurred as a result of: acts of God including fire, flood, storm or natural disasters, war, sabotage or acts of terrorism; Government sanctions, labour disputes including strikes, lockouts, boycotts or other industrial action, failure in the transportation of equipment or in the provision of services.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
This contract will be governed by the laws of England. The parties irrevocably agree that the courts of England have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this agreement or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims.